Your benevolent and kind Trivia Overlord and Ruler of the Question Universe is back to share with you the questions asked at this week’s edition of Egan’s Team Trivia! Do remember to make your way out to Egan’s Bar each Wednesday at 9 to play the game in real time and get a chance to win great prizes!
1. Heisenberg is the alias of what TV character?
2. The Whitechapel district in London was terrorized by what serial killer in the late 1800′s?
3. Phil Lynott was the bassist and vocalist for what Irish band?
4. Not counting championships that have been vacated, name 1 of the last 2 non SEC schools to win the BCS Championship
5. What film by Martin Scorsese earned him his first nomination for best director?
6. A quadruple murder in a Kansas town in 1959 inspired the writing of what book released in 1966?
7. Pit was the main character and hero of what classic Nintendo game?
8. Slippery Rock University is located in what state?
9. The dried peels of the Lahara citrus tree are used to make what type of liquer, which also takes its name from the country where it is found?
HALFTIME: Name the 5 European countries that begin with the letter A
11. In NFL Lore, the Immaculate Reception was caught by the Pittsburgh Steelers. Who were they playing in that game?
12. What musician was killed in a helicopter accident in August of 1990?
13. Europa and Callisto are two of the moons of what planet?
14. Manson family member Squeaky Fromme served 34 years in prison for attempting to assasinate what President?
15. What is the name of the dance where Marty’s parents first kiss in Back to the Future?
16. On the show Futurama, what is Bender’s last name?
LIGHTNING ROUND: Name 7 of the last 10 franchises to win the World Series
18. In Greek mythology, what river formed the boundary between Earth and the Underworld?
19. What Western state is known as The Land of Enchantment?
20. The prescription drug Zolpidem is better known by what name?
FINAL: Put these four albums in order of when they were released:
Graceland by Paul Simon
Pyromania by Def Leppard
Ride the Lightning by Metallica
Scarecrow by John Cougar Mellancamp
Now your weekly distraction…
Jack the Ripper
Texas (2005), Ohio State (2002)
In Cold Blood
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Enchantment Under the Sea dance
St. Louis (2011, 2006), San Francisco (2010), New York Yankees (2009, 2000, 99, 98, 96), Philadelphia (2008), Boston (2007, 2004), Chicago W (2005), Florida Marlins (2003, 1997), Anaheim Angels (2002), Arizona (2001), Atlanta (1995)
Pyromania (1983), Ride the Lightning (1984), Scarecrow (1985), Graceland (1986)