Your benevolent and kind Trivia Overlord and Ruler of the Question Universe is back to share with you the questions asked at this week’s edition of Egan’s Team Trivia! Do remember to make your way out to Egan’s Bar each Wednesday at 9 to play the game in real time and get a chance to win great prizes!
1. What film was the first to have Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse on the screen at the same time?
2. Who was the first Vice President of the US to later become President?
3. What famous jazz musician was nicknamed “Bird”
4. Ignatius J. Reilly is the main character in what novel?
5. What franchise has lost the most NBA finals in history?
6. Brazil is the most populated country in South America. Name 1 of the 2 next most populated countries.
7. Blaine Edwards and Antwan Merryweather were characters featured on what comedy series?
8. The plot of Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind revolves heavily around what national monument?
9. In what European city would you find the Lowenbrau brewery?
HALF: Name the locations where the first 5 seasons of the Real World took place
11. Name 1 of the first 2 schools to lose in the BCS Championship game when it started in the 1998 season?
12. In the equation, E=MC2, what does the variable “C” stand for?
13. When Rolling Stone released the 500 greatest songs of all time, only 1 was not sung in English. What song was that?
14. What movie featured Benecio Del Toro, Topher Grace, and Don Cheadle?
15. The Ludlow Massacre of 1914, a watershed moment in American labor relations, took place in what state?
16. Dr. Wily was the main antagonist in what video game series?
LIGHTNING: Name 7 of the 10 states admitted to the Union AFTER the 13 original colonies became states
18. In Greek Mythology, Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos are better known by what collective name?
19. What stand-up comedian hosted the first episode of Saturday Night Live?
20. Cannibis is indigenous to what continent?
21. Put these 4 Albums in order of release from earliest to lates:
Aerosmith: Get a Grip
Weezer’s The Blue Album
Madonna’s Erotica (1992)
Radiohead’s The Bends
Now for some appropriate distraction:
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
A Confederacy of Dunces
Lakers (15) (Won 16)
Colombia (46 mil) and Argentina (41 mil)
In Living Color
New York, L.A., San Francisco, London, and Miami
Florida State/Virginia Tech
Speed of Light
Vermont, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Louisiana, Indiana, Mississippi, Illinois, Alabama, Maine
The Fates (Moirai)
Get a Grip: 1993
The Blue Album: 1994
The Bends: 1995