Your friendly resident Trivia Overlord is back with this week’s Trivia Fix! The following questions were asked at this week’s edition of Egan’s Team Trivia. Make your plans to attend these team trivia nights every Wednesday at 9:00 P.M. for a chance to win bar cash!
1. Stefani Germanotta is the real name of what famous performer?
2. Name 1 of the 2 NFL teams that will play in the first regular season game of the 2012 season (Bonus for both)
3. Stillwater is the band featured in what rock and roll drama?
4. A division at the 38th parallel still separates the two countries at the center of what conflict?
5. Champion, the 3 legged dog, is a pet of two characters on what particular TV show?
6. Bobby Drake is the real name of what superhero?
7. What current MLB franchise is the only to have won a World series while being located in 3 different cities?
8. A parasitic race known as The Flood feature in what popular video game series?
9. Sloe gin is made with blackhorn berries, a small relative of what fruit?
HALFTIME: Name the last 5 losing Vice Presidential CANDIDATES
11. What world city is also known as “The Eternal City”?
12. What 1991 release was the first animated film nominated for an Academy Award for Best Picture?
13. Lombardi’s in Manhattan is credited as being the place to sell the first of what kind of food in the United States?
14. Albert “Chalky White is a business associate of the main character on what TV drama?
15. In 1985, the Parents Music Resource Center held hearings about questionable lyrics. 3 musicians testified against the PMRC. Name 1 (Bonus point for each additional)
16. The firing bombing of what city during World War II is also told as a key plot point in the novel Slaughterhouse Five?
LIGHTNING ROUND: Name 7 of the 10 schools AFTER Alabama that have the most bowl wins
18. The Candle in the Wind is the last book in the collection that makes up what fantasy work?
19. Since the inclusion of professional players in 1968, name one of the two tennis players that have won the men’s championship at Wimbledon the most. Bonus if you get both
20. What drug takes its name from the Greek god of dreams?
FINAL QUESTION: Put these 4 SEC Schools in order of when the particular college was founded:
Now some random photos before the answer…
Giants and Cowboys
The Korean War
Parks and Rec
Atlanta Braves (Also in Boston and Milwaukee)
Palin (2008), Edwards (2004), Liberman (2000), Kemp (1996), Quayle (1992)
Beauty and the Beast
Frank Zappa, Dee Snider, John Denver
USC (31), Okl (27), Georgia and Texas (26), FSU and Tennessee (25), Nebraska (24), Auburn, Georgia Tech, LSU (22)
The Once and Future King
Samprass and Federer (7)
Tennessee – 1794
South Carolina – 1801
Ole Miss – 1848
Kentucky – 1865