Your benevolent and kind Trivia Overlord and Ruler of the Question Universe is back to share with you the questions asked at this week’s edition of Egan’s Team Trivia! Do remember to make your way out to Egan’s Bar each Wednesday at 9 to play the game in real time and get a chance to win great prizes!
1. Satriale’s Pork Store was a setting frequented by characters of what show?
2. What NFL team plays its home games at Heinz Field?
3. Which of the following did not play at the original Woodstock festival: The Band, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bob Dylan, or Santana?
4. Goneril, Regan, and Cordelia are the daughters of what title Shakespeare character?
5. The demon Pazuzu is the chief antagonist in what horror film?
6. The 1st United States Volunteer Cavalry in the Spanish-American War is better known by what name?
7. Simon Belmont is the protagonist in what series of video games?
8. Vienna, Budapest, and Belgrade are all European capital cities located on what river?
9. Harbin Brewery is the oldest brewery in what country?
HALF: Not including the Yankees, name the 5 MLB franchises that have won the most World Series dating back to the start of their franchise
11. Released in 1940, 3 years after Snow White, what was the 2nd full length animated film from Walt Disney?
12. What NBA player holds the record for most playoff games played without winning an NBA championship? John Stockton, Patrick Ewing, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley
13. The asteroid belt in the solar system exists between what 2 planets?
14. The fight between the houses of Lancaster and York is better known by what name? Bonus for the country that was involved.
15. Willy the Hillbilly was the original mascot of what popular soft drink?
16. What TV family lived at 1313 Mockingbird Lane?
LIGHTNING: Name 7 of the 10 events in the Decathlon
18. Sister, Washing Machine, and Goo were albums released by what critically acclaimed alternative band?
19.What novel by Joseph Heller has a title that now means “a problematic situation for which the only solution is denied by a circumstance inherent in the problem or by a rule”
20. What synthetic opioid is used to manage addictions to other opioids such as heroin and morphine?
FINAL: Put these 4 Presidents in order from youngest to oldest at the time of their inaguration:
Dwight Eisenhower -
Richard Nixon -
Lyndon Johnson -
Jimmy Carter -
Now for some appropriate distraction:
The Rough Riders
St. Louis (11), Oakland (9), Boston (7), L.A. Dodgers (6), SF Giants (6)
Karl Malone (193)
Mars and Jupiter
The War of the Roses/England
100m, long jump, shot put, high jump, 400m, 110m hurdles, discuss, pole vault, javelin, 1500m
Jimmy Carter – 52 years, 111 days
Lyndon Johnson – 55 years, 87 days
Richard Nixon – 56 years, 11 days
Dwight Eisenhower – 62 years, 98 days